Feel the Energy. Change is Here.
The Global Benefits Conference® is the source for latest trends, best practices and innovations in global benefits for multinational employer groups.
For the fifth year in a row the Global Benefits Association (GBA), the only non-profit employer trade association focused on health insurance and employee benefits on an international level brings you the premier event in global benefits. The Global Benefits Conference® is the largest employer conference in the world dedicated to the global benefits and the expatriate industry.
Leading in Global Benefits Education & Professional Advancement
- 200+ Influential & Inspirational Speakers
- 10+ Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
“The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!"
-Michael Susi, Health & Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
Collaborate with Your Peers and Learn From Industry Experts
Attendees at this year’s Global Benefits Conference® will gain the experience and perspectives of some of the top multinational companies including:
- Kristy Lucksinger, Director, Global Benefits, Carlson
- Megan Benedict, Global Vitality Manager, IBM Integrated Health Services
- Catherine, Baase, Global Director of Health Services, Dow Chemical
- John A. Law, Director, Global Benefits, Pittney Bowes
- Michael Hack, Manager, Behavioral Health & EAP Services, Conoco Phillips
- Wolf Kirsten, President & CEO, International Health Consulting
The Trend of Going Global
Even though multinational employers operate in diverse international economies, the challenges translate in a common language.
Driven by costs and enabled by technology, companies are aggressively pursuing global markets. Did you know that 75,000 U.S. companies - many of which are leading law firms, insurance agencies and software corporations -- operate in more than one country? Another 9 percent is expected to expand on this growing trend annually.
As the trend of globalization continues, so does the complexity and need for developing a global benefits strategy. During these challenging economic times, effective management processes will be required to leverage benefits solutions more efficiently on a multinational level.
According to a 2009 MetLife Study of Employee Benefits Trends, 59% of U.S. corporations with multinational operations consider “consolidating all benefits administration onto a common platform” to be one of their top priorities — even higher than their peers from U.S. domestic-only corporations (45%).
Among U.S. employers with international operations…
- 71% of those who use multinational pooling feel the benefits they offer are “better than competitors or the best in the industry in meeting the diverse needs of employees.” Only 41% of those who do not use pooling feel the same way
- More than half (55%) of U.S. employers with international operations believe wellness programs are a very important benefits strategy
Companies that implement a global benefits strategy may see results on many levels including: an increase in employee retention and loyalty through competitive offerings on a global level; more effective administrative controls and information flows; economies of scale through multinational pooling; and a competitive advantage through local and global recognition as a desirable employer.
The Global Benefits Conference® will address:
The Global Benefits Conference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As a passionate industry change leader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2014 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, Sep 20-24 in Washington, D.C. At the epicenter of healthcare and industry change, the EHBC delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- The only Plug & Play Agenda in the industry
- 200+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference, BenTech Conference
- New conference tracks, events and forums: Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, mHealth Conference, Global Travel Insurance Conference, Wellness Technology Summit, Direct Employer Contracting Summit and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects
The Global Benefits Association has announced the launch of a global network of hospitals consisting of centers of excellence to be made available to multinational employers and international...
Published Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 17:20:59 GMT
The Global Benefits Association (GBA), www.GlobalBenefitsAssociation.com a coalition of Multinational Employers, Insurance Companies, Agents and Consultants announced their first Euro-Asia Global...
Published Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:30:00 GMT
In two weeks, multinational employers, insurers & agents will converge on the Chicagoland to discuss best practices and new trends in international employee benefits, travel insurance and expatriate...
Published Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:00:54 GMT
The 2nd Annual Global Benefits Conference Announces Standby MD as a Bronze Sponsor in Chicago, IL October 25-28, 2011....
Published Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:00:33 GMT
The Global Benefits Association (GBA) is the non-profit trade association for the global benefits & expatriate Industry with its primary focus being on health insurance, employee benefits and...
Published Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:58:15 GMT
The 2nd Annual Global Benefits Conference Announces Hi-Tech Health, Inc. as an Exhibitor at the conference held on October 25-28, 2011....
Published Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:08:35 GMT
The 2nd Annual Global Benefits Conference Announces Vetted International as Silver Sponsor at the conference held on October 25-28, 2011....
Published Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:43:14 GMT
The Global Benefits Association will host their second annual Global Benefits Conference in Chicago, October 26-28th, 2011 in conjunction with the Medical Tourism Association’s annual World Medical ...
Published Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:08:50 GMT
This award will be presented at the 2nd Global Benefits Conference held in Chicago, October 26-28, 2011....
Published Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:22:42 GMT